Sunday, March 15, 2009

Paramore

Well, as you will soon to find out, my first love is Paramore. I have their two studio albums - Riot & All We Know Is Falling - that I bought in January and a copy of Eilish's live album, The Final Riot. They are going to have a new album out by May and I can't wait. They are then touring with No Doubt around America then and they HAVE to come to Australia. Or else.

Anyways, I normally show you the cover art and list the tracks so... here we are.

1. For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic
2. That's What You Get (has music video)
3. Hallelujah (has music video)
4. Misery Business (has music video)
5. When It Rains
6. Let The Flames Begin
7. Miracle
8. Crushcrushcrush (has music video)
9. We Are Broken
10. Fences
11. Born For This

1. All We Know
2. Pressure (has music video)
3. Emergency (has music video)
4. Brighter
5. Here We Go Again
6. Never Let This Go
7. Whoa
8. Conspiracy
9. Franklin
10. My Heart

1. Born For This (live)
2.
That's What You Get (live)
3.
Here We Go Again (live)
4.
Fences (live)
5.
Crushcrushcrush (live)
6.
Let The Flames Begin (live)
7.
When It Rains (live)
8.
My Heart (live)
9.
Decoy (live)
10.
Pressure (live)
11.
For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic (live)
12.
We Are Broken (live)
13.
Emergency (live)
14.
Hallelujah (live)
15.
Misery Business (live)

Well that's how obsessed I am. And I really want their first live album - Live In The UK - which is IMPOSSIBLE to get.

Bye Byeee. Gemma (G-child, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment