Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Albums

Well, I have bought 13 albums this year so far - featured in the first three photos (sorry for bad quality) - and I had 4 albums (little, I know) beforehand. Not much variety but I thought I'd share what I have bought with you (I have heaps of downloaded/copied CD's though) so you know what I like and understand what I'm talking about some time.


1.
Paramore - Riot
2. Paramore - All We Know Is Falling
3. Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight
4. Kings Of Leon - Only By The Night
5. Muse - Black Holes & Revelations
6. Muse - H.A.A.R.P (live)
7. The Killers - Day & Age
8. The Kaiser Chiefs - Off With Their Heads
9. British India - Thieves
10. The All-American Rejects - When The World Comes Down
11. The All-American Rejects - Move Along
12. Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
13. Jack's Mannequin - The Glass Passenger
&
14. Mika - Life In Cartoon Motion
15. Now - Autumn 2006
16. Lee Harding - What's Wrong With This Picture
17. ABBA - The Definite Collection

Gemma :D

No comments:

Post a Comment