Sunday, March 15, 2009

The older years

Lets go back in time for a bit shall we?

*jumps in time machine*

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Yay! Here we are.
Well, seeing this is a music site I felt the need to go over the music I grew up with.
Here are some questions I made up for myself to answer. YES!

First Album Bought?
Well, First album received was Let Go - Avril Lavinge.
I still do love this album, seeing it was her first and when she was all cool & punky.

Favorite Album?
My Favorite album of all time would be either I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love or Three cheers for sweet revenge both by My Chemical Romance. I really can't tell you exactly what it is about this band, but they amaze me every single time i hear them play. THese two albums are so different it was hard to choose. Look them up. Bullets if you're into raw punk-ish material, Three Cheers if you're not as raw but theatrical and into rock riffs.


Favorite Artist loved by Parents?
I grew up listening to 70's ballads and hippy-ish beach music. Usually I curse my parents for putting me through that, but out of it came my love for Cat Stevens, Meatloaf, Queen, and this random punk pop song in another language. <3




I will always love that.
That is all for now children.
-xoe

No comments:

Post a Comment